Members of the new Congress will learn about QSTORM at NSF’s Arc of Science event February 15, on Capitol Hill. We are bringing our new quantum dot display kit and our gold-nanoshell DNA-linker model, plus lots of super-res cell images and even 6-foot cutouts of the whole PI team. We look forward to sharing with lawmakers our quest to achieve pinpoint surveillance capability inside living cells.
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
- QSTORM at Diamondpalooza!
- Jessica is awarded a AAAS Fellowship
- Jessica presents at TEDx Columbus
- Nobel Prize for Super-Resolution Imaging
- “Seeing the Invisible”