As the QSTORM project is coming to close, I wanted to look back at “Making Molecular Movies with QSTORM”, one of the most successful and well-received stage presentations we’ve done. Since the show debuted in March 2013, I delivered it 123 times on the Museum’s Gordon Current Science & Technology stage to audiences exceeding 4,300 people!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
- QSTORM at Diamondpalooza!
- Jessica is awarded a AAAS Fellowship
- Jessica presents at TEDx Columbus
- Nobel Prize for Super-Resolution Imaging