These quantum dots are supposed to be switchable (Mn-doped ZnSe quantum dot). Just got the first batch. Under room light the color of solution is yellow (not sure if the color is from fluorescence though). Will perform more purification and characterizations in the coming days. There are a few things that could have been done better during the experiment. Hope this works, as we could use the product not only for QSTORM, but also for potential uses in human: these dots don’t have the toxic cadminum!
Updates from the Field: Recent Posts and Data
- Breanna’s QSTORM farewell
- Stacey’s Farewell to the QSTORM team
- QSTORM Meeting in Boston
- DSPE-PEG QD microinjection
- Kris’ first post
- Brainerd Lab Releases Extraordinary Video – Bat Tongues!
- Quantum Dot Transport in the Cell
- QSTORM Stage Presentation gets thumbs up from Researchers!
- Interesting article on localization microscopy
- Brainerd Lab – Next Steps for Gordon and Emily
View by Date
View by Lab