These quantum dots are supposed to be switchable (Mn-doped ZnSe quantum dot). Just got the first batch. Under room light the color of solution is yellow (not sure if the color is from fluorescence though). Will perform more purification and characterizations in the coming days. There are a few things that could have been done better during the experiment. Hope this works, as we could use the product not only for QSTORM, but also for potential uses in human: these dots don’t have the toxic cadminum!
Updates from the Field: Recent Posts and Data
- STORM Images of Muscle Fibers
- Minutes of the Feb. 19th Phone Meeting
- Latest STORM Images of HEPG2 cells
- Muscle Fiber Staining – What we expect to see…
- Imaging Relaxed Rabbit Psoas Fibers
- Ready to test 2-colour stained Rabbit Muscle Fibers
- Working together to deal with QD-nonspecific binding in fluorescence imaging
- Publication of Powerful new Super-Resolution Imaging Technique
- Qirui and Kayvan speak at SPIE Photonics West!
- Updates on the Particles
View by Date
View by Lab