These quantum dots are supposed to be switchable (Mn-doped ZnSe quantum dot). Just got the first batch. Under room light the color of solution is yellow (not sure if the color is from fluorescence though). Will perform more purification and characterizations in the coming days. There are a few things that could have been done better during the experiment. Hope this works, as we could use the product not only for QSTORM, but also for potential uses in human: these dots don’t have the toxic cadminum!
Updates from the Field: Recent Posts and Data
- Mailed more samples
- STORM images using MEA buffer
- Minutes of Last Phone Meeting – Oct 30
- QSTORM Presentation Update – Taking the show on the road!
- STORM image on hepg2 samples
- Two Color images on Rabbit Muscle
- Immunostaining images
- April Meeting Dates and Time Set
- First Immunostain Sample Prepared in Kner’s Lab
- Brainerd Lab: One step closer to Qdots
View by Date
View by Lab