These quantum dots are supposed to be switchable (Mn-doped ZnSe quantum dot). Just got the first batch. Under room light the color of solution is yellow (not sure if the color is from fluorescence though). Will perform more purification and characterizations in the coming days. There are a few things that could have been done better during the experiment. Hope this works, as we could use the product not only for QSTORM, but also for potential uses in human: these dots don’t have the toxic cadminum!
Updates from the Field: Recent Posts and Data
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
- QSTORM at Diamondpalooza!
- Jessica is awarded a AAAS Fellowship
- Jessica presents at TEDx Columbus
View by Date
View by Lab