No dates present
Meetings + Events
"Innovations in Biological Imaging" AAAS, Feb 2015, San Jose. Symposium organized by C. L. Alpert, featuring J. Winter and P. Kner and other research projects launched at the 2010 NSF IBIV Ideas Lab.
IEEE EMBS Meeting, Aug 26-30, Chicago. Ge Yang presented QD transport by CCP research conducted with Jianquan and Qinle.
Ge Yang and Karine Thate gave a bilingual QSTORM presentation with Q&A for Chinese middle schoolers visiting Boston: July 10, 2014
Updates from the Field: Recent Posts and Data
- Nobel Prize for Super-Resolution Imaging
- “Seeing the Invisible”
- NSF News features Jessica’s iTunes Podcast
- Ge presents at IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference
- Peter reveals his microscopy secrets in a Museum podcast
- Making QSTORM more accessible to visitors who are deaf & hard-of-hearing
View by Date
View by Lab