Meetings + Events
QSTORM FUNDING IS COMING TO AN END! WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MUCH, BUT THERE IS STILL MUCH TO DO...
Peter, Jessica, and Carol Lynn plan to continue pursuing the team's most promising advances toward QD-illuminated and adaptive-optics-enhanced STORM imaging. Our proposal to the NSF's "Instrument Development for Biological Research" program is due July 31st, 2015.
Peter, Kayvan, and Jianquan demonstrate the use of genetic algorithms with adaptive optics to achieve a 4-fold increase in precision localization imaging through 50 microns of central nervous system tissue in fruit flies. Publication in Optics Express. (see 5/15/15 blog post)
Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network-wide Meeting, June 3-5, St. Paul, MN.
AAAS, Feb 15, 2015, San Jose. "When Experts Collide: Driving Cross-Cutting Innovation in Bio-Imaging & Informatics" Symposium organized by C. L. Alpert, featuring J. Winter and P. Kner and other collaborative research projects launched at the 2010 NSF IBIV Ideas Lab. (see 2/25/15 blog post)
Updates from the Field: Recent Posts and Data
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
View by Date
View by Lab